Our Commitment to Privacy
Your information, including personal information, may be shared with Sapience, directly through your interactions with us and the Website, or indirectly such as through Content, products or services, or third parties that share information with us through the Website, applications, emails, or other communication methods (collectively "Information").
What Information Does Sapience Collect?
When you access the Website or communicate with Sapience, we may collect and process certain Information about you and our communications. This Information may include both personal information and non-personally identifiable information (which does not permit direct association with any specific individual). The Information Sapience collects may include but is not limited to:
Information we automatically collect
Sapience obtains general usage information from your use of the Website. Examples are:
- Domain and host that you use to access the Internet
- Web browser that you use
- Type of operating system that you use
- IP addresses
- Links that you use to arrive at, or connect to or from, our Website
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser information
- Number and frequency of visits to our Website and its pages
- Other Information you voluntarily provide to us
Information you give us
You may be asked to provide us with information, including personal information, in order to interact with us in more meaningful ways. This is Information that we ask you for and that you intentionally provide to us. If you choose to withhold any of this Information, it may not be possible for you to access and use parts of the Website or fully enjoy your interactions with us. Examples are:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, billing, or other personal Information
- Business or job-related information, such as the type and scope of role and duties
- Information regarding your workplace locations and types of equipment used
- Other Information you voluntarily provide to us
Information shared between Sapience and Third Parties
How Does Sapience Use Information?
Sapience may use non-personally identifiable information for any business purpose as we determine in our discretion. Sapience will use personal information to provide customers and business partners with information and services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Examples are:
- Using your information to welcome you, to help you complete a form, to deliver products or services to you, and to provide ongoing service and support
- Using your information to contact you to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, system enhancements, special offers, and other information
- Using your information to complete surveys that we use for marketing and quality assurance purposes
- Sending you promotional materials and mailings to inform you of other products or services available through Sapience or authorized third parties
- Contacting you as part of a job application or inquiry to contact you as part of the recruiting and hiring process
- Informational updates such as through Sapience’s Website or other on-line newsgroups, chat forums and blogs for our users
- Aggregating your personal information with that of others such that the resultant demographic data is no longer personally identifiable, and using such for marketing, analytics or other business purposes
Any and all uses of your Information by Sapience will comply with applicable laws. You are under no obligation to provide Information to us. We may offer you the opportunity, from time to time, to opt in or opt out of certain types of communications that may affect the Information we gather and use. Any information that you disclose in any public forums becomes public information, which could be read, collected or used by other users to send you unsolicited messages. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- Authorized third-party service providers: We may share your information with our third-party service providers to help us fulfill requests and perform various functions necessary to the use of our Website or our products and services
- Affiliated companies: In some circumstances, we may have affiliated companies, partners or agents acting on our behalf or at our instruction and we may share your information with them
- Business transfers: We may share your information with a relevant party in connection with a business transaction that necessarily requires such transfers, such as the completion of products or services offerings, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy
- Legal purposes: We may disclose your information to a relevant party to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims, or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, property, safety, and security of Sapience, our users, or the public
- With your consent: We otherwise may share your information with your consent
- Aggregated information: We also may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, including to help us develop additional services or to help these third parties develop their own products and service offerings
Your Rights for Choice and Access, Modifying, Deleting and Unsubscribing
Sapience strives to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain data integrity. At your request, we will modify, provide access to, or delete any reference to you and your identifying personal information in our databases. In some instances, we may not be able to immediately access, modify or delete your information, but will reply to your requests regarding your information within a reasonable time period.
Where applicable and practical, Sapience provides its users with opt-in and opt-out choices for subscribing or unsubscribing from our products and services or promotional materials. Please note that you may continue to receive materials while we are updating our lists and that while using Sapience products or services you will not be able to opt-out of mandatory service communications which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the products or services.
We want you to be aware of the rights you may have that relate to the data we collect, hold and use that relates to you and the origins and destinations of such data. You have the right to obtain the following from Sapience within a reasonable time of us receiving your specific written request:
- Information regarding the types of personal data we collect and the origin and use of such data
- Identification of any data processors we use and the purposes and methods of data processing utilized by each such data processor
- Confirmation of whether we currently collect, maintain or communicate any of your personal data within the direct control of Sapience or our affiliates we control
- Confirmation of whether we have previously collected, maintained or communicated any of your personal data within the direct control of Sapience or affiliates we control
- Confirmation that your personal data has been updated, corrected, blocked or deleted, to the extent that such personal data is within the direct control of Sapience or affiliates we control
- Changes to selections you make regarding the uses of your personal data, including the use of such data in its native, altered or anonymized forms
- Changes to selections you make regarding the sending or receiving by Sapience of advertising, promotional, sales and marketing, research or other commercial communications involving your personal data
- Complain to the relevant supervisory authority in the event of an actual alleged infringement of your rights
To access, modify, or request deletion of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com.
To modify or unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact us via regular mail with your requests at:
Sapience Analytics Corp
7800 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 320
Plano, TX 75024
For all communications with us, regardless of whether via email or regular mail, please include your name, title, company name, and e-mail/regular mail address, along with the specific nature of your request. Failure to provide us with sufficient information to properly process your requests will result in delay or the inability for us to comply with your requests.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is very important to Sapience. We have in place physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse and alteration. Please note that even with these precautions, no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using our Website, products and services, but we cannot guarantee that your information will be fully secure or safe from accidental or intentional loss, misuse or malicious action.
Third Party Services, Content and Links